FOR WHOM IS THE NEMO CONFERENCE?
The NEMO conferences are open and targeted for students, curators, directors, museum educators, representatives of museum organisations, museums interest groups and policy makers on national and European level.
- If you are a NEMO member, the annual membership fee includes free participation of 2 representatives from the member organisation at the conference. Additional delegates from the member organisation pay a discounted fee of 100 Euro per person.
- Members of organisations that are members of NEMO receive a discount of 20% (120 Euro).
Please present a proof of membership.
- Students receive a 50% discount (75 Euro)
Please present a valid student card.
- People working in museums in Valletta, Malta, can attend the conference free of charge
- Other delgates pay a conference fee of 150 Euro.
After registering for the conference, you will receive an invoice from NEMO. The registration for the conference is completed when NEMO has received your registration fee (deadline 13 November 2018).
For further questions, please get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registration closes on 12 November 2018.